Wednesday, November 16, 2011

When I'm....

When I'm alone@ fell lonely, he always with me even though he's so far away from me...
When I'm lost, he guide me to the right path
When I'm talking, he listen to me carefully
When I'm going back to work n stuck in the traffic jammed,he always accompany me and listen to my silly story, my complainants and it makes my tiredness fly awayyyy (of course I'm using handsfree ;))
When I'm happy, he will be double happy
When I'm sad, he must be sadder than me and he try his best to cheer me up
When I cannot sleep, he will be worried because he scared that I might be bored (if he really sleepy la..if not..gayut la ape lg., hehe)
When I forgot , he reminds me
When I need luv, he pamper me
When I, when I, when I...


So many things he did to me..I think I've to improve myself to be as good as him. But then he asked me to stay for who I am. Well I'm not such an cute2 gurl out there. I'm just a gurl with some weakness here and there..

Write this entry just to say thank you for all you've done to me..I really appreciated it! N I hope it will be last forever.
Tq AFL.. :)

4 comments: